Saturday, December 9, 2006

The New Man vs. the Old Man

I am working on a post concerning some of what I have perceived as the Spirit has worked concerning the new man in Messiah being renewed in spirit daily and the old man of the flesh that is passing away. I believe that having relevant understanding of this mystery is a vital part of being an overcomer of the enemy within and the enemy on the outside. Stay tuned as I will finish a beginning post on that asap. To deal with the issue in depth would take a series of posts and that may happen too. Father's will be done in this!

Blessings to the house of the redeemed!

*I am currently still working on this article - there has been much opposition to it and if you are a warrior and read this, if the Spirit leads, join the battle in prayer. I believe it gets so much opposition of hindrance because it has such potential to take us to further levels in Messiah and overcoming the enemy. It is a powerful mystery being unveiled that such as Y'shua, John, and Paul speak much about, though not always directly.

I hope and pray that I'll be able to push through this and get this initial introductory post on here.

Blessings to the called and the elect!

No comments: